The TWI 7-segment Display is an easy to use 4-digit 7-segment display that is controlled using the TWI (I2C compatible) protocol. It is super-easy to control with any microcontroller that supports the TWI protocol. Libraries for Arduino and avr-gcc are already available. Only four wires are required in total, one for power (runs on both 3.3V and 5V), one for ground, and two for the TWI protocol.
- Available in three different colors: Red, Blue and White
- Arduino library and Low-level avr-gcc library (available at GitHub)
- Open Source Firmware (available at GitHub)
- Programmable TWI Bus Address
- Can display numbers and most alphabetical characters
- On-board ISP header for upgrading firmware